Jump to Navigation

Jackson County Guardianship and Conservator Lawyers

If you are unable to make competent legal decisions on your behalf, who will? Without a legal document nominating who you would like, the courts could appoint people you may not wish to make such decisions for you. Similarly, if you have young children and you die or become incapacitated, who will care for them and make financial decisions on their behalf? It is better to have a document setting forth your wishes than to leave it up to the courts.

These documents can be drafted separately, or in conjunction with your entire estate planning package, depending upon your wishes and needs. We are happy to discuss your situation. Please call us or send us an e-mail to set up an appointment. The initial consultation with new clients is free.

Susan can also help if you require appointment of a guardian and conservator for your loved one. She handles all types of probate applications, including pursuing and contesting guardian and conservator petitions.

How can we help you?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.



Anderson Bradley Krant, PC
Attorneys at Law

450 Siskiyou Blvd., Suite 3
Ashland, OR 97520
Phone: 541-488-1225

Fax: 541-488-4225
Map and Directions